I just love mech games, and anything to do with mechs in general. If gundams actually existed, I would in a heart beat sign up to pilot one. But alas I don't think that will happen anytime soon though. I remember playing the original Virtual-On arcade way back in a run down arcade, and loved it. Now I'm very excited that Sega is releasing a XBLA release of Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram... From looking at these screens, it does two things for me, makes me kinda want to get a Xbox 360, and restores some of the faith I once had in Sega. When they release this, I hope they sell a dual joystick with it, or for it, as playing this game with the arcade controls is uber fun!

Hit up the link below to view more screens of this awesome looking game!

[via kotaku]

0 comments

Post a Comment

SegaLand. Blog template design by : Yanku-template | Banner and artwork by : XCS / XCS alt | Cheese info by : Cheese dot com