I love anything Hideo Kojima related, the thought of Metal Gear solid touch coming to the iPhone and iPod touch. I actully don't have a iPhone or iPod touch, but since anything metal gear, and/or with Hideo Kojima involved will influence my decisions on buying devices.

The screens released buy Konami look well detailed, and crisp and clear. From what I can tell it will play like Duck Hunt did on the nes, which will utilize the touch screen on the iPhone/iPod touch. I can't wait till video of this thing being played is released...



















[via destructoid]

1 comments

  1. Jrizza // March 10, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

    I know i want this soo bad!

Post a Comment

SegaLand. Blog template design by : Yanku-template | Banner and artwork by : XCS / XCS alt | Cheese info by : Cheese dot com